Hey!! Don’t just shy away from this. Someone has read earlier so don’t sneak reading it. If you get caught reading it, whoever did would join you to read.
“Foreplay is crucial for good sex. Foreplay Makes Sex Better foreplay is something that people should spend more time doing than the sex thing oouch!!! ,”
Let’s get dirty a bit “When a woman’s body becomes aroused, the muscles actually pull the uterus up a little bit, and it makes more room in the vagina, This process, called vaginal tenting, creates more space, which makes sex more comfortable and more pleasurable.”If this doesn’t happen, sex can become more uncomfortable”
Foreplay is sexually exciting or arousing. It helps a woman to lubricate, which in turn helps a man get and maintain an erection “strong pole I mean.”
There is no good or bad method of foreplay, and you don’t have to spend hours cuddling, stroking, and kissing before you can move on to sex. A few minutes of foreplay may be all you need. “Foreplay should last at least 10 minutes to give people’s bodies enough time to warm up,”
To get your minds and bodies warmed up for sex, try these suggestions for foreplay:
- Play a game. Have fun with cards, dice, and other sex games that offer tips and rules on what to do to each other.
- Talk dirty. Say what you’re feeling, what you want your partner to do, and what you’re thinking.
- Be together. You can dance together or shower together, but touch, hold, and enjoy.
- Use oils and flavored products on the skin. Give each other back, foot, or full body massages with an oil or lotion. Pour chocolate, whipped cream, or other tasty delights on your partner’s skin, and take your time licking it off.
- Touch each other. Caress your partner’s face, run your fingers through the hair, gently tickle the insides of the arms, the stomach, and the thighs. Rub against each other or lightly tickle — whatever feels good.